As the Group Manager-Marketing & Corporate communications, you will be responsible to promote our company’s brand and services by optimizing our marketing strategies, managing the marketing department’s budget and staff, as well as preparing
To ensure success, you will need extensive knowledge of marketing strategies and the ability to identify new business leads. An outstanding marketing manager will be someone whose expertise translates into increased brand awareness and profitability.
• Primary responsibility is to generate quality leads and ensure increased occupancy in the existing and new facilities.
• Establish positioning, identify target audiences, and develop marketing plans with specific objectives across different channels and segments
• Lead the execution of marketing programs from start to finish, leveraging internal support and driving collaboration
• Analyze customer insights, consumer trends, market analysis, and marketing best practices to build successful strategies
• Create, maintain, and conduct analytics reporting across multiple platforms and extract key insights for future campaign development and go-to-market strategies, complete with formal proposals and recommendations on tactics.
• Working in partnership with the Digital Marketing Team, develop creative briefs and guide creative direction to meet objectives for all advertising and public-facing communications, including print, digital, and video assets.
• Conceptualize and execute on multi-channel campaigns across the prospect and customer lifecycle, ensuring the alignment of communications and messaging across all channels.
• Manage content and updates for customer and internal touch points, establishing budget guidelines, participating in events, documenting business processes, and providing additional sales support.
• Gather customer and market insights to inform outreach strategies, increase customer conversions, and generate more qualified leads.
• Identify effectiveness and impact of current marketing initiatives with tracking and analysis, and optimize accordingly.
• Present ideas and final deliverables to internal and external teams, and communicate with senior leaders about marketing programs, strategies, and budgets
• Plan and manage Marketing budget within approved guidelines and according to Company policies and procedures.
• Track and maintain a sufficient inventory of collateral materials and promotional items.
• Plan, host and attend purposeful marketing events.
• Develop and enhance brand image and reputation through appropriate public relations activities.
• Present the brand / facilities to prospects using relationship-based selling techniques.
• Lead and coordinate all outreach and events for seniors, their families, and the professionals in the facility
• Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum of 15 to 18 years of experience in sale, marketing, event planning in a senior living or healthcare environment. A master’s degree in a relevant field will be advantageous.
• Proficiency with online marketing and social media strategy.
• Established press and media contacts
• Experience in relationship-based sales of services or intangibles is a plus.
• Proven track record of new business development and closing skills required.
• Must possess high-energy/enthusiasm, leadership, rapport building, and superior verbal/public speaking skills.
• Must schedule work as required; could also be required to work occasional irregular hours (which may include nights, weekends, holidays, and long hours).
• Good working knowledge of Word, Excel, and experience working with a CRM is required.
• Passion and ability to clearly articulate the organization’s mission, vision, goals, strategies, and programs with energy and passion.
• Ability to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner, gather and analyses information skillfully, and maintain confidentiality.
• Excellent judgment and creative problem-solving skills, including negotiation and conflict resolution skills.
• Strong team leader with a friendly and engaging style and the ability to interface at all levels in cooperation with a wide range of people. Express compassion for residents, staff, and guests on a consistent basis.
• Self-starter with the ability to multi-task and adapt to changes in a fast-paced work environment with competing demands and changing priorities, handle last minute requests and shift priorities as needed.
• Innovative thinker, with a track record for translating strategic thinking into action plans and output.
• Ability to communicate effectively and professionally, both orally and in writing, with ability to respond to written inquiries.
• Uphold the principals of our mission: Never Retire from Life
• Experience with MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.