ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
As the Sales Manager, you will be responsible for building meaningful relationships and reinforcing our brand which ultimately results in increased occupancy and revenue generation. This position oversees the coordination, management and leadership of all sales and marketing activity of the organization for building occupancy levels to meet proforma occupancy goals.
• Primary responsibility is to create brand awareness, generate leads and ensure increased occupancy in the existing and new facilities
• Work with the Chief Manager Marketing in the development and refinement of the strategic sales and marketing plan.
• Plan and manage sales and marketing budget within approved guidelines and according to Company policies and procedures.
• Track and maintain a sufficient inventory of collateral materials and promotional items.
• Plan, host and attend purposeful marketing events.
• Develop and enhance brand image and reputation through appropriate public relations activities.
• Present the brand / facilities to prospects using relationship-based selling techniques.
• Follow-up with all prospects utilizing the agreed upon follow-up sales process.
• Secure residential agreements and commitments from prospects.
• Maintain knowledge of local competition by performing periodic visits to update competitive analysis document. Advise the Leadership Team of major market changes to competitive set.
• Document prospect and referral interactions in the Company approved customer relationship management (CRM) database.
• Finalize all Applications for Residency for approval by appropriate parties according to designated sales process.
• Lead and coordinate all outreach and events for seniors, their families, and the professionals in the facility
• Build and maintain relationships with potential residents and their families, identify the level of care services, provide excellent customer service and follow-up to assist with the move-in process
• Keep the Team and all departments informed of the move-in and move-out status of residents and all scheduled prospect visits.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
Bachelor/master’s degree with 7-10 years of experience in sales, marketing, event planning in a senior living or healthcare environment with a passion to do cold calls.
• Experience in relationship-based sales or services.
• Proven track record of new business development and closing skills required.
• Must possess high-energy/enthusiasm, leadership, rapport building, and superior verbal/public speaking skills.
• Must work schedule as required; could also be required to work occasional irregular hours (which may include nights, weekends, holidays, and long hours).
• Good working knowledge of Word, Excel, and experience working with a CRM is required.
• Passion and ability to clearly articulate the organization’s mission, vision, goals, strategies, and programs with energy and passion.
• Ability to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner, gather and analyze information skillfully, and maintain confidentiality.
• Excellent judgment and creative problem-solving skills, including negotiation and conflict resolution skills.
• Strong team leader with a friendly and engaging style and the ability to interface at all levels in cooperation with a wide range of people. Express compassion for residents, staff, and guests on a consistent basis.
• Self-starter with the ability to multi-task and adapt to changes in a fast-paced work environment with competing demands and changing priorities, handle last minute requests and shift priorities as needed.
• Innovative thinker, with a track record for translating strategic thinking into action plans and output.
• Ability to communicate effectively and professionally, both orally and in writing, with ability to respond to written inquiries.
• Uphold the principals of our mission: Never Retire from Life
• Experience with MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint