Multidisciplinary Rehabilitation Team including Doctors, Nurses, Physiotherapists, Respiratory Therapists, Dieticians & Psychologists
No. 1 Transition Care
From intense rehabilitation to integrative therapy, a one-stop recovery point for physical, social, and emotional wellbeing
Season Two Rehabilitation Services
Experience Unmatched Care
Season Two Rehab offers a wide range of residential rehabilitation services that help restore/ improve mobility and cognitive abilities, manage pain and hasten healing post-surgery or injury for patients of all ages. Our handpicked Rehabilitation team, comprising of male and female therapists, provides expert, personalised care laced with compassion, keeping in mind that it takes a lot of patience, effort, and understanding to handle recovering patients – especially those with chronic, debilitating health conditions.
Our Care Plans
Doctor-supervised program designed for people with diseases, injury, or disorders of the nervous system. Neurological rehab can often improve function, reduce symptoms, and improve the well-being of the patient.
Get in Touch
Our Expert Rehab Services
Skilled Nursing Care
Our skilled nurses provide 24/7 quality nursing care for early and infection-free recovery.
Our speech therapists design individualised treatment plans to help patients recover from speech and swallow issues.
Psychology & Wellness
Diet & Nutrition
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- Patients who are recovering from any major surgery such as cardio, orthopaedic or neurosurgery.
- Patients recovering from acute trauma or injuries to ligaments, tendons, bones, nerves, or muscles.
- Patients recovering from a major Neurological disease including Multiple Sclerosis, stroke, Parkinson's disease, brain and spinal cord injury.
- Women – prenatal, postnatal & gynaecology.
- Those suffering from age-related conditions such as Dementia or Alzheimer’s.
- Patients who are suffering from symptomatic conditions such as chronic muscular & joint pain.
- Comprehensive post-op & rehab care program.
- Personalised diet plan.
- Customised activity & exercise plan.
- Counselling and psychological assessment.
- Constant education and support which helps the patient make healthy lifestyle choices.
- Effective Post-operative Recovery after a surgery at a hospital.
- Preventing Future Complications and speeding up the healing process.
- Patients are empowered as they are provided education and support with their illness/ injury and are able to manage their health in a better way.
- Gives patients direction about making positive lifestyle changes that help in sustaining health and overall wellness.
- Improves the quality of life.
- We adopt a holistic approach towards recovery, health, and wellness and a very focused approach to helping a patient function at better levels, making them more independent in terms of carrying out daily activities.
- 24/7 in-house medical support.
- Multidisciplinary team designs a comprehensive care plan.
- Highly trained and experienced professionals who are specialised in rehab care.
- Post-discharge follow-up engagement program.
- Proximity to major hospitals.
- Nursing staff
- Occupational therapist
- Speech therapist
- Wellness Coaches
- Paramedical team